Volunteering in Poland
El Dorado Cultural Center Poland is looking for a Spanish/English volunteer teacher to join our institution.
• Graduated of coursing a teaching languages career
• Skills: Excellent interpersonal skills, culturally adaptable, fast learner and team player, patient, friendly and enthusiastic about teaching. Willing to teach young learners, teens and adults
• Open to work with changeable schedule: some classes will take place in the morning but the majority of classes will take place in the afternoon.
• Clean criminal record
• A driving license is desirable (but not essential) – a school vehicle is provided for classes outside of Olawa.
• Plan and deliver lessons inside and outside the institution (companies, state schools) for kids, teens and adults Online and Offline classes
• Support cultural events such as Halloween, Christmas and Easter.
• Give feedback to parents and students if required
• Attend to teachers meetings.
• Register students learning development in the institution platform.
• Work one Saturday a month from 7 a.m. up to 12 p.m.
• The opportunity to work with a diverse range of ages and levels from kindergarten to adult proficiency.
• Training in El Dorado teaching strategies, classroom management, use of TICS inside and outside of the classroom and methodology for teaching languages
• Airfare tickets reimbursement at the end of the volunteering
• Health insurance
• Three meals included or money for shopping
• Survival Polish lessons paid by the school
• Pick up from Wroclaw Airport
• Accommodation in a private room, shared apartment
• Guidance in town
Successful candidate will have to provide:
– Criminal record
– Recommendation letter from University
– Diplomas and certificated